Golf registration is available!!
Hospital/system board members and staff can register for the golf tournament only or add it on to their full conference registration.
If you plan to attend the full conference, add the “Golf Tournament” option to your online registration.
If you plan to attend only the THT Golf Tournament:
Vendors who wish to attend the THT Golf Tournament must register as a sponsor. Please contact Vicki Dale at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Join us for the THT Annual Golf Tournament held July 20 in conjunction with the Healthcare Governance Conference. This year’s event will be held at the beautiful Falconhead Golf Club in Austin.
Enjoy a day out of the office for an opportunity to spend time with your peers and connect with businesses that can help your organization. Golf tournament participation is limited to conference attendees and sponsors.
- Transportation to the golf course will be provided. The bus will depart the hotel at 6:15 a.m.
- Shot-gun start 8 a.m. on Thursday, July 20.
- Check-in/registration and Mulligan sales will be available from 6 to 7 a.m.
- Putting contest begins at 7:30 a.m.
- Breakfast and lunch is included for those participating in the golf tournament.
- Lunch and raffle drawing starts at 11:30 a.m.
- Golf tournament ends at 12:30 p.m.
About the Falconhead Golf Club
Just west of Austin stands Falconhead Golf Club, which is an Austin golf course that truly rises to meet the promise of its handsome site in the famous Hill Country of Texas. This is perfect land for golf and Falconhead is the perfect layout for the Austin landscape. From our knobby oaks and cedars to our rolling hills to our creeks and ponds, we have an Austin golf course that stands above all others in the area.
Please note that the golf tournament does overlap with the New Board Member Orientation preconference session, so attendees will not be able to attend both. However, the Advanced Board Member workshop will take place after the golf tournament on Thursday.