Re-energize your board through customized workshops
For pricing information, contact Susannah Ramshaw, Trustee Programs and Engagement, at 512/465-1015 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas Healthcare Trustees offers various customized training options for your board. Based on the depth of your needs, THT can assist with program design, recommending/hiring speakers and on-site staffing. Programs can range from issues-driven 30-45 minute of education, to half- or full-day intensive workshops. This training can be held at your hospital, a local hotel or meeting facility. Learn more about formats and options for Customized Board Training here.
Some of the most commonly requested topics for board workshops include:
- Board roles and responsibilities.
- “Governing to greatness” tips.
- Strategic planning.
- Board self-assessment.
- Quality and patient safety.
- Physician employment and relations.
- Health care finances.
- State and federal legislative update.
- Executive and physician compensation.
Educate Decision Makers: Informed Healthcare Trustees Make Better Decisions
In response to the realities of tight schedules and budgets, Texas Healthcare Trustees created a cost-saving solution to conveniently provide education opportunities for health care board members. Today, THT offers governance education and retreats at your hospital or convenient locations specifically tailored to fit the needs of Texas hospitals.
Participating boards will:
- Learn about key issues facing hospitals today.
- Gain a better understanding of their role in the hospital.
- Create a strong governing team.
- Learn more about information and resources available to them.
THT wants to help your board become stronger through shared and individual education of your members. We look forward to working with you.