Help support board education in Texas with your gift today
Heath care is changing at lightning speed and hospital board members need the education, professional resources and technical assistance that Texas Healthcare Trustees provides now more than ever.
THT provides hospital board members with essential resources, tools and education they need to help navigate the complex, dynamic landscape of health care. Designed to save your hospital time and money, THT is proud to serve as the go-to resource for all your hospital board’s education and development needs.
Why is Philanthropic Support of THT critical to the mission?
- Membership Association Dues cover about a 1/3rd of our operating budget.
- THT is a 501 c3 trade association that partners with THA, TORCH and other statewide healthcare organizations.
- THT provides education and resources to more than 3,000 trustees across the State.
- Some rural hospitals are having to make dramatic changes in how they deliver healthcare in their community, well informed board members are the key to keeping doors open.
- THT is the only non-profit organization in Texas dedicated to providing leadership and governance education exclusively for hospital board members.
Help THT improve the quality of healthcare governance in Texas!
Your gift of any amount – whether it is $25, $50, $250 or more – will help make possible programs such as scholarships for rural hospitals possible.
$25 could fund updates to THT’s Healthcare Terms and Abbreviations mobile app.
$50 could fund THT’s online learning library.
$100 could fund one phone consultation or organizational assessment for a board chair, board member or hospital CEO.
$250 could provide a Certified Healthcare Trustee exam study guide and application fee for one hospital board member.
$500 could fund a governance webinar for two hospital boards.
$750 could fund scholarships for two rural hospital trustees to attend THT’s conference.
$1,000 helps fund a customized, on-site workshop led by THT for one hospital board.**
** For donors at this level, THT will donate one set of its Trustee Guidebook series (10 volumes) in your name to the hospital of your choice.
For additional information about giving opportunities with THT please contact Susannah Ramshaw, 512/465-1015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.