Do you have a story to share, best practices, or lessons learned with fellow trustees and leadership teams? We want to help share your story and lessons learned in the form of written articles, webinars, blog posts, or conference sessions this year. This call is open to hospital trustees, CEOs and executive team leaders, or other practice experts. You don't have to be a professional speaker to contribute; THT will pair compelling stories with practice and industry experts.
Our education committee is particularly interested in the following areas of:
- The transition to value-based care.
- Physician integration and related areas.
- Patient and family engagement.
- Quality and patient safety.
- Changes in governance structures and related issues.
- Benchmarking and data management for boards.
- Innovative programs at your hospital or system.
But don't let those topic areas limit you. Doing something great? Tell us by emailing email@example.com. Have unanswered questions that come up in your board's discussions month after month? Let us know!
Apply to Contribute
Deadline for conference session contributions is Dec. 1. All notifications will be made by Feb. 1. All other submissions are considered on a rolling basis so send them in as the ideas flow.