Subject Matter Experts
The Texas Healthcare Trustees is dedicated to keeping our members, boards of Texas hospitals and health systems and their leadership, in touch and connected to what they need to know to effectively lead their communities through change. >
As planning begins for the 2013 Education Calendar, we know that our members place a very high value on learning how peers and industry leaders manage shared challenges. That's why we are pleased to invite you to participate as a content expert in the coming year.
We have a multitude of ways to share your expertise with Texas Healthcare Trustees - beyond the typical conference breakout session:
· Publication articles & white papers - timely, topical resources for Trustees to use now
· Video-taped learning at our studio in Austin, TX - 10 to 20 minute segments on a wide-variety of topics
· Annual Conference general or breakout sessions (Fort Worth in 2013, Dallas in 2014) - 75 to 90 minute face to face audience engagement opportunities
· Webinars - 45 to 50 minute live, teleconference education
Focus for 2013 will be on the following target areas:
· Hospital Reimbursement
· Quality & Patient Safety
· Workforce & Allied Professionals
· Leadership & Organizational Management
We will consider submissions on other topics as well.
This link for Call for Presentations will take you to all the information you need to get started.
This Call for Presentations will close on Friday, December 21, and the selection process will start immediately thereafter with final speaker notifications to be sent by mid-January. Early in February, we'll begin reaching out to you to offer any assistance we can provide.
We look forward to hearing from you!