Healthcare Governance Conference
Join us for the premier education event for Trustees!
Your conference includes:
Save the Dates!
July 29-31, 2015
July 24 - 26
Hilton Anatole - Dallas, Texas
Presented by the Texas Healthcare Trustees
Reservations at our host hotel, the Hilton Anatole, can be made online or by calling 855/476-6976
Join THT in Dallas on July 24-26 for the Healthcare Governance Conference, the premier trustee education event in Texas. This year's conference features nationally renowned speakers covering community health management, health care finance and more! We also have breakout sessions for everyone! Whether you are a small rural hospital, a trustee of a large system, serving a non-profit, a hospital district or for-profit entity, we have your education needs covered.
Topics that will be covered at the 2014 Healthcare Governance Conference include:
- Community health management;
- Impact of ACA on health care services;
- New delivery models;
- New models for governance;
- Financing for hospital districts;
- Physician compensation;
- Strategic operational assessments;
- Physician integration in post-acute care;
- Trends in affiliations and consolidations; and
- Board’s role in quality and patient safety.
This conference is presented in partnership with the AHA Center for Healthcare Governance
Thanks to our Diamond Sponsors for their support!