Missed a webinar? We've got you covered!
Texas Healthcare Trustees works year-round to provide education for hospital board members so that you are up to speed on the most current health care governance information. Webinars are a great tool for educating trustees but we know with your busy schedules you can't attend all of them. That is why we have increased our online library, making THT's webinars available.
- Squeezing the Most Out of Your Board Meeting
- THT 10 Keys to Physician Retention
- Inside Hospital Funding
- Board Leadership Succession & Board Makeup
- Emerging Issues in Productive and Effective Governance
- The Board's Critical Role in Community Benefit
- The Secrets of Open Meetings, Closed Sessions and Public Information
- What Hospital Trustees and Administrators Need to Know About the New Do-Not-Resuscitate (DNR) Law
Click here for pdf registration form.
Note: If you are pursuing Certified Healthcare Trustee credit hours after completing any of these webinars, please click here to complete an online CE verification form or complete and send in this PDF form.
For course and content questions, call 512/465-1514.